Wednesday 21 February 2007

Developing the blog

I don't intend to post an entry on this blog every day - that would be information overload - but as I am getting started I want to record developments. It was nice to get some comments to my posting on the purpose of the Sintoblog - even if they were about how I like my porridge. (For you porridge fans out there see this article about the benefits of oats).

We ran the Enquiry Desk course yesterday and it seemed to go well again. I will circulate all delegates about the page on the wiki for this course and I hope they will contribute with postings about what they learnt on the course and about delivering a reference enqury service in their libraries. Tomorrow there is a meeting of the SINTO Business Information Group and again I have set up a wiki page for this Group which I hope will be used for general discussion of the issues raised. Of course, anyone who is interested in these topics can read these pages and take part if they wish.

I will be introducing the blog and wiki to people through events and Group meetings and will also circulate members who may be interested. You are very welcome to circulate details to colleagues.

No comments: