Wednesday 27 April 2011

Next Generation 12

The long established Next Generation programme (provided by SINTO and Renaissance Yorkshire) will be running in 2011-2012 with delegates from eleven organisations.
 
It is not too late to book for the whole programme but it will also be possible to book for individual workshops over the next 12 months at a price of only £60 per workshop (plus VAT).

 
Next Generation 12 will cover the following topics:
  • Managing yourself
  • People management
  • Leadership and team working
  • Change management
  • Project management
  • Financial management
  • Communication skills
  • Influencing & persuading
  • Marketing
  • Creative thinking

 The exact schedule is developed with the candidates at the start of the course. Workshops are held at various locations throughout Yorkshire. If you are interested in receiving details of the workshops please contact sintoenquiry@shu.ac.uk.

 

What they said about Next Generation 11:

 "I have learnt so much from this course and it is so refreshing to be able to go back to the office and immediately see how to put theory in to practice. I have kept experimenting with ideas and concepts and developed the way I use them. I am REALLY going to miss the course and the people. I am hoping I can convince others to support the course from the organisation."
 
"The overall standard of the course was excellent, and I would definitely recommend it to others."
 
 "I'd like to pass on my thanks to all involved for the delivery of a really interesting course. It has had a big and lasting impact on my personal development and working practice. I can think of many instances where I've come back to work after a Next Generation session, enthused and fired up, ready to share what I have learnt with the rest of our team."
 
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for a wonderful course. It has been a fantastic opportunity and I have learnt so much over the last 12 months that has and will continue to contribute towards my development as a manager. A great starting point to the challenging journey into management!"

 

To book a place or for further information contact:

Carl Clayton
SINTO
The Learning Centre
Sheffield Hallam University
Collegiate Crescent
Sheffield S10 2BP
0114 225 5739


 

No comments: